There is value in a partnership with the Valter Longo Foundation Onlus.
Partnerships between the private sector and the non-profit one can transform your company and have a positive influence and social effect. Collaborating with the Foundation can generate revolutionary solutions to foster economic development and sustainable impact for all, especially the most vulnerable sections of society. We hope to build a valuable partnership with various companies that has a significant and measurable social impact and one which is committed to the progress and well-being of the individuals, businesses, and society in which we live.
The Valter Longo Foundation Onlus:
- cultivates innovative and meaningful partnerships with organizations that share our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to live a long and healthy life;
- focuses on mutually beneficial long-term partnerships that benefit from our international presence;
- undertakes complete reporting to share the success and impact of the collaboration with partners.
- SUPPORT A PROJECT: to start a Corporate Social Responsibility model: with a donation your company will be able to communicate its concrete goals to its stakeholders.
- PARTNERSHIP: through CRM projects, Joint Promotion, and Corporate Gifts;
- GIFT IN KIND: through the donation of goods, services, and skills;
- EMPLOYEE INVOLVEMENT: by joining the Company Nutritionists Program, Payroll Giving, Create your Own Team! and Corporate Volunteering;
- CO-DESIGN: together we can create a service or project;
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS: Adopt a Camp!, Christmas and Corporate Gifts; Support awareness programs in schools;
- SPONSORSHIP: national and international visibility for the company that will add to the initiative;
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: with a donation your company will be able to communicate its concrete goals to its stakeholders.
To discuss partnership opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 02 2513 8307.
To find out more about our activities and programs, download or browse the 2019 Mission Report.